Finally... an easy, step-by-step, "join the dots" way of making NTBackup work!
- Transform NTBackup into a reliable, rock-solid and dependable backup solution
- User friendly interface - setup in just 7 minutes
- Eliminate complicated batch files, scripting and RSM headaches
- Automatic scheduling in accordance with your choice of media rotation scheme
- Enhanced emailed reports - vastly improved reporting that includes media usage reports (bytes used / capacity),
- Fully integrated hardware support – tapes, USB HDDs, burning DVDs, FTP and more
- Proven solution - helping over 15,000 system administrators in 70 countries for over 5 years and priced at just
Are you sick and tired of running into NTBackup problems? Confused by batch files, command line parameters, and media pools? Frustrated by poor scheduling functionality? Puzzled at why Microsoft made things so complex?
We've seen it thousands of times before... so that's why we created BackupAssist - a ready-made solution for NTBackup users.
In just a few minutes, you'll discover how you can put an end to the frustrations... for good!
1. Straightforward scheduling with industry-standard rotation schemes - no scripts, no batch-files, no hassles
Simply point and select your desired scheme – from simple daily schemes to the 'Grandfather-Father-Son' scheme.
You can also customize schemes with full, incremental and differential backups, monthly and weekly archiving policies, etc, to suit your specific needs.
2. Email notifications - stay informed
We've also included other useful information in the report, such as the media usage report which clearly shows you how much space your backup data is using, and how much is left on your backup device.
3. Daily email reminders to minimize human error
The daily email reminders tell you exactly which tape or disk to use. There's no need to manually keep track of complicated rotation schemes. The backup rotation process is made simple, slashing the probability of human error.
4. Fully integrated hardware support
With BackupAssist, you can easily:
- Eject tapes after each backup, so it's ready to be swapped
- Perform a “Safely Remove Hardware” (USB Eject) for USB HDDs after each backup, so it's ready to be swapped
- Automatically assign the correct drive letter to USB drives that have been plugged into the wrong port
- Burn your backup to BluRay, DVD or CD
- FTP your backup
- Manage your backups easily – choose how many to keep
And if you've ever had problems with tape media pools, you'll love BackupAssist because it manages it seamlessly, works around bugs in Windows and hides all of these complexities.
5. Proven solution - now used for 5 years and in over 70 countries
After helping tens of thousands of system administrators and over 30,000 installs, we're confident that you'll love BackupAssist. In fact, we think you'll also be impressed that how feature-rich the software is, and that you can also perform Exchange Mailbox backups, SQL backups, and more.
So try BackupAssist for yourself with our free 30 day trial, and end those NTBackup frustrations today!